Guidelines for election of members of disciplinary domain and faculty boards 2020–2023
- Act number: Reg. no UFV 2019/203
- Decision maker: Vice-Chancellor
- Decision date: 2019-05-21
- Contact: Marie Swanberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing body: Planning Division
- Document type: Guidelines
About the document
Table of contents
An electoral assembly is to be elected for each disciplinary domain. The assembly is responsible for preparing and presenting proposals for a chair and vice-chair and conducting elections of other members, except student representatives, of the disciplinary domain board for the period 1 July 2020–30 June 2023.
Each of the faculty assemblies in the Disciplinary Domain of Humanities and Social Sciences is to prepare and present proposals for a chair (dean) and vice-chair (vice-dean) and conduct elections of other members, except student representatives, of the faculty board for the period 1 July 2020–30 June 2023.