Guidelines for course evaluations at the undergraduate and graduate levels at the Faculty of Science and Technology
- Act number: TEKNAT 2019/239
- Decision maker: Faculty Board of Science and Technology
- Decision date: 2019-08-26
- Reviewed: 2022-10-17
- Contact: Emma Kristensen email@example.com
- Processing body: Office for Science and Technology
About the document
Table of contents
These guidelines, applicable at the Faculty of Science and Technology, supplement the guidelines for course evaluations established by the Vice-Chancellor on 9 March 2010 (UFV 2010/307) and replace TEKNAT 2011/96.
The department offering the course is responsible for designing and implementing course evaluations for all courses, and for compiling them and making the results available.
Suggestions for questions for evaluation can be found in the file Fakultetsgemensamma kursvärderingsfrågor above, but only in Swedish.