Opening hours at night for the Student radio
- Act number: UFV 2019/1926
- Decision maker: University Director
- Decision date: 2019-10-07
- Contact: email@example.com
- Processing body: Security and safety division
- Document type: Guidelines
About the document
Table of contents
- The student radio premises will be open to students who have been reported to the Observatory campus manager as radio employees.
- That the student radio, and other university-wide associations' extended activities around events on the premises are reported to the campus manager according to established routines.
- That the decision is valid from October 7 until further notice.
According to the Vice Chancellor's decision 2019-09-24, UFV 2019/1656, regarding opening hours on Uppsala University's premises, decisions on extended opening hours for individual projects or events must be made by the university director in consultation with the chief of security.
Due to the decision, which says that Uppsala University's premises where students have access is open to students 0500-0000, no public areas on campus will be available at night. Student radio employees and other university-wide associations conduct business at times when the campus is not open according to this decision and therefore needs a decision on extended opening hours for their activities.